[R-sig-Geo] analysis of point patterns

Lars-Daniel Weber Lars-Daniel.Weber at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 05:04:50 CEST 2016

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 um 01:19 Uhr
> Von: "Edzer Pebesma" <edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de>
> An: r-sig-geo at r-project.org
> Betreff: Re: [R-sig-Geo] analysis of point patterns
>
> Why don't you do a geostatistical analysis and interpolate them?

The distribution of values is heterogeneous. I thought, geostatistics needs homogeneous distributions. I'd better now work with interpolation, it might introduce too much errors.

Am I allowed to contact you by email? Seems like you're also German and it is easier for me to write in Germany. I can summerize our discussion/results for the mailing list.