[R-sig-Geo] [off-topic] Raster Distance

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:00:18 CEST 2016

Jefferson,

This won't help with ArcGis Euclidean Distance directly, but this link is
to unit test for the gdal proximity algorithm.

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/branches/2.1/autotest/alg/proximity.py

Playing around with this and known values, and then with Arc Euclidean
Distance might be a way to ascertain if they're approached the same.

Just a thought.
Chris