[R-sig-Geo] RQGIS - integrating R with QGIS

Kenny Bell kmb56 at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 21 18:08:08 CEST 2016

Hi Jannes,

Perhaps you could provide a quick bullet point version? Each bullet could
be as simple as:

   -  rgeos::gSimplify = RQGIS::<The DP algorithm function>; New features
   are x, y, z.

omitting the first part for those with no current equivalent.

Thanks,
Kendon

--
Kendon Bell
Email: kmb56 at berkeley.edu
Phone: (510) 612-3375

Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics
University of California, Berkeley