[R-sig-Geo] RQGIS - integrating R with QGIS

Isaque Daniel isaquedanielre at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:04:15 CEST 2016

Hi everyone!
Fantastic job!

Congratulations!
Cheers
Isaque

Eng. Agr. Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt
Mestre em Sensoriamento Remoto - Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Doutorando em Transportes - Universidade de Bras??lia (UNB)
Mobile: +55 (061) 99015658
Agronomist engineer
Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
PHD Student in Transport - Bras??lia University (UNB)