[R-sig-Geo] plotKML - html.table description block

twah at gmx.ch twah at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 17 22:05:25 CEST 2016

Hi

I would like to use the plotKML package to create a KML file for google earth. Specifically, I intend to display several attributes of
a spatial points dataframe. How do I define the argument "html.table" as in the function "kml_layer.SpatialPoints" in  order to display
a description block whenever I click a specific spatial point icon on the map. I have no clue how to do this. I assume I may have
to write some html code. Can someone help?

Thanks