[R-sig-Geo] Global gridded soil data (https://SoilGrids.org)

Tomislav Hengl tom.hengl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:05:00 CEST 2016

Isaque,

You can access about 60% of point data used for training via the WoSIS
Web Feature Service
(http://www.isric.org/content/wosis-distribution-set) - I think most of
points available for Latin America are available via this service. We
are hoping that national government agencies will donate even more point
data, so that we can gradually improve the maps as in:
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105992#pone-0105992-g013

Thank you and BR,