[R-sig-Geo] `kest` radius limits?

Nick Eubank nickeubank at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:37:22 CEST 2016

I'm running kest on points in Sweden (which is about 200km wide at its
narrowest) with 'border' correction and lots and lots of points.

However, I can't get estimates of K(r) for radii beyond ~160km. I bumped
`rmax`, and if I plot my results, the null model line extends  to the
`rmax` value, but the K(r) estimates just stop at ~160km.

The K(r) values aren't exploding so it's not an overflow problem, and given
the height of the country (~1,400km) there should be plenty of points to
catch.

Any suggestions for why this might occur would be appreciated. And sorry
for the double inquiries in short order.

Thanks!

Nick