[R-sig-Geo] Graph of attribute per postal code

Isa-May Kennes isa_may_kennes at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:30:50 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am quite new to R and have a question related to making graphs based on postal codes.

I have a dateset in which each element has a postal code in Belgium, dataset$zip. There are some other attributes like the exposure in days, dataset$exposure.

I would like to make a plot of the map of Belgium, with for different ranges of exposures different colors per postal code. It could for example resemble something like this (not the upper right graph):

[http://www.eurosurveillance.org/images/dynamic/EE/V20N01/Hens_fig2.png]

How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Bestregards,