[R-sig-Geo] splm and LogLik, help again!

Maria Bakhtsiyarava mariaolbak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:59:23 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I want to follow up on one of the previous posts about retrieving Log
Likelihood for models in package "splm". I would really appreciate any help!
I tried the following solution that was posted earlier:

"fixInNamespace("sperrorlm", "splm")
manually add "ll=LL" as an element to the "return" list at the end of the
function so that it reads:
return <- list(coeff = betas, lambda = lambda, s2 = s2, rest.se = rest.se,
        lambda.se = lambda.se, asyvar1 = asyvar1, ll=LL)"

However, after I edited the return object that way and then run my model, I
got this error (the model ran just fine before that.):
 >Error in (function (arg)  : object 'sarpanelerror' not found.

Here is my model: fmL=spml(model,data=dat, listw=sp_weightsm, model =
"within", effect = "time", spatial.error = "b", lag = FALSE, quiet = T)

Is there something else that needs to be edited to obtain the LogLik value?
Or is there an alternative way to get it?

Thank you so much,
Maryia