[R-sig-Geo] Anisotropy for Cokriging

Seyed Jalil Alavi j.alavi at modares.ac.ir
Fri Jan 8 19:52:39 CET 2016

Dear All
​
I am mapping forest site productivity for one of most important species in
one of the oldest forests in the world, Hyrcanian Forests, Iran.

Dear All, I used rose plot function written by Jon Graham
(http://www.math.umt.edu/graham/stat544/) and found there is an anisotropy
in the variogram for kriging and I included the anisotropy in variogram
fitting.

Dear All, I want to investigate the anisotropy for cokriging and if there is
anisotropy, I want to consider it for cokriging.

I search many textbooks and also in the internet and found NOTHING for
anisotropy for cokriging.
I would be very grateful if ANYONE can help me how can I study the
anisotropy for cokriging and include it the model.

 Another question is about argument cressie=T in gstat package. For krige
function in gstat package there is cressie=T, if there are outliers. For my
data, it seems there are some outliers and I want to include cressie=T for
variogram for fitting cokriging. I did not see any argument in gstat
function.

I would be extremely grateful for any help

Thanks and regards

Jalil

**********************************
Seyed Jalil Alavi, Ph.D
Assistant Professor in Statistical Ecology
Dept. of Forestry
Faculty of Natural Resources
Tarbiat Modares University
P.O.Box 46417-76489