[R-sig-Geo] Multiple time point + variable regression

Michael Synan mikesynan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:20:47 CET 2016

Hello all,

Apologies in advance if this request is not properly posed, this is my
first post. I want to get r squared (i think) for the following data:

- land values (X) for properties across multiple years
- geojson of particular regions (ZONE) and the year they were established

I want to show the degree to which increases in X over time are determined
by establishment of ZONE.

Can someone perhaps point me in the correct general direction? The
literature is extensive, but I'm having trouble finding examples for this
particular problem.

Best regards,
Michael