[R-sig-Geo] R Techniques on uDig GIS

Mahmut Cavur mahmutcavur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:33:49 CET 2016

Hello Dear All,

I am a Phd Candidate at METU in Turkey studying about geospatial analysis.
I have a study to embedd several R techniques into a GIS software (uDig-
Free and Open Source). Actually the study aims to provide a framework and
methodology for developers to embed any geospatai R techniques into a GIS
software and design and create a user-friendly GUI for end users. The study
will be continously developed.

I just want to announce that the GIS and SDA users who are interested such
a study can visit the web site to get more idea about that. In addition, I
will share the more stable source code and integrated software in the
following days for interested users.

*Web Site Link:   http://sda4udig.com/ <http://sda4udig.com/>*

--
Saygılarımla,