[R-sig-Geo] Specifying Schema for PostGIS Layer with Simple Features

Avipsa a_roy001 at uni-muenster.de
Fri Dec 9 22:30:45 CET 2016

Hi Michael,
Ideally if you are the superuser you should have access to all tables and schemas. Sometimes it happens that when you make an odbc connection from R you still need to explicitly grant access to non-public/user-specific tables. I would suggest to use the GRANT ALL ON <SCHEMA> TO <USER> , as Edzer mentioned in the previous email.
Thanks & Regards,
Avipsa Roy
Institute für Geoinformatics
Westfälische Wilhelms- Universität Münster