[R-sig-Geo] Specifying Schema for PostGIS Layer with Simple Features

jds-linux jeandaniel.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:46:11 CET 2016

Dear Michael.

To add on Avipsa answer. You may use this query to grant your user
(maybe not full secure)

GRANT ALL ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public to MICHAEL with grant option;

To my knowledge Rpostgresql does not support postgis geometry. To
retreive geometry in R, you should take a look at Rpostgis.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rpostgis/index.html

Regards.

Jean-Daniel