[R-sig-Geo] SLX model for splm package in R

Burcu Ozuduru bozuduru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 01:32:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

This is a great question because I faced the same problem a while back.
What I did is to obtain the spatial weight matrix as (have spdep
installed).

S47matrix<-W1%*%S47

and then put it in my data frame and equation. Btw, above W1 is a spatial
weights matrix I obtained from a neighbor list
(W1=as.matrix(as_dgRMatrix_listw(ccListw))) and S47 is the dependent
variable.

m2<-data.frame(S41,S46,S47,S65,S68,S47matrix,MAD10000,NQPDA10000,TPBtA10000,DivA10000,Lnk10000)
summary(m2<-zeroinfl(S47~MAD10000+NQPDA10000+S47matrix, dist="negbin"))

I also wanted to ask whether I was on the right track. Professor Bivand, if
this is a common problem could you direct us to a relevant page -if
available and if at all possible- please? Your advice would be sincerely
appreciated.

Kind Regards-

Thanks-

Burcu

---

Burcu H. Ozuduru,
Gazi University, Faculty of Architecture,
Department of City and Regional Planning
Maltepe-Ankara Turkey
t: +90-312-5823701
e: bozuduru at gazi.edu.tr
http://websitem.gazi.edu.tr/bozuduru