[R-sig-Geo] How to resample a map using the statistical mode of class to fill the new pixel

Isaque Daniel isaquedanielre at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 04:47:39 CEST 2016

Exactly Tom 2!!

I'll try your sugestion, but I need to fit the new tree cover map (in 250 meters) with the Modis raster positions.

Best
Isaque

Eng. Agr. Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt
Mestre em Sensoriamento Remoto - Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Doutorando em Transportes - Universidade de Bras??lia (UNB)
Mobile: +55 (061) 99015658
Agronomist engineer
Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
PHD Student in Transport - Bras??lia University (UNB)