[R-sig-Geo] How to resample a map using the statistical mode of class to fill the new pixel

Isaque Daniel isaquedanielre at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 04:44:30 CEST 2016

Hi Mel!!
Thanks for the contribution, but my problem is to do that using the reference grid a MODIS image to compute value of new image using the Modal function.

The perfectly solution would be a resample raster function with the mode or modal of values can be used.

Best
Isaque

Eng. Agr. Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt
Mestre em Sensoriamento Remoto - Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Doutorando em Transportes - Universidade de Bras??lia (UNB)
Mobile: +55 (061) 99015658
Agronomist engineer
Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
PHD Student in Transport - Bras??lia University (UNB)