[R-sig-Geo] How to resample a map using the statistical mode of class to fill the new pixel

Isaque Daniel isaquedanielre at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 04:07:13 CEST 2016

Hi dear all,

I need to resample a tree cover map create by Landsat imagery to the MODIS 250 meters.

If I use the resample function of raster package, it will compute the value based on bilinear or ngb, in this condition the new class map will not answer my expectations.

I loking for a way of resample using the statistical mode to define the value of the pixel of the new map.

Some tip about this?

Thanks
Isaque

Agronomist engineer
Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
PHD Student in Transport - Brasília University (UNB)