[R-sig-Geo] Discrete Global Grids

Andrew Zammit Mangion azm at uow.edu.au
Wed Aug 17 19:22:40 CEST 2016

Thank you Richard that will be very useful. For those who want some dggrids which "ready to use" I put the first 10 isea3h resolutions provided by dggrid on the globe in long data frame format here.

https://github.com/andrewzm/dggrids

library(dggrids)
data(isea3h)

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Zammit Mangion, Statistical Computing Scientist,
Centre for Environmental Informatics, National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia (NIASRA), School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics,
University of Wollongong NSW 2522,
Australia Office telephone:
Within Australia... (02) 4221 5112
International... +61 2 4221 5112