[R-sig-Geo] Spatial probit

Juliane Hänsch haelia at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:34:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

I need to run a spatial probit model on a spatial point dataset (n=930).

I looked at several packages and finally managed to run spatial probit with the package "spatialprobit", though I encountered some memory problems due to the size of the spatial weight matrix.

Prior to running the model I would like to test for spatial autocorrelation for several matrix sizes, either by distances or k neighbors. Which package lets me test for spatial autocorrelation in a spatial probit model?

Thanks,

Carol