[R-sig-Geo] spatialpoints: each dot represents 100 individuals?

Kamil Konowalik konno_kazuma at mailplus.pl
Mon Apr 25 14:26:56 CEST 2016

Hi Juta,
some time ago I came across that approach proposed by Dan Warren on his blog:
http://enmtools.blogspot.com/2015/10/handy-little-snippet-of-r-code-for.html
Maybe this will be useful for you as well?
Santiago this figure looks quite nice. Do you have the R code to generate it? I found the description of that function but I will understand it better if I'll have the example and I didn't used ggplot2 for maps so far.
Best regards,
Kamil