[R-sig-Geo] Data sets for teaching spatial analysis in R

Andrew Zammit Mangion azm at uow.edu.au
Mon Apr 25 12:30:27 CEST 2016

Hi Andy,
 I have put a couple of dozen datasets either that I've worked on or that I found interesting here

https://hpc.niasra.uow.edu.au/ckan/organization/cei

Most of these are classics, some of which can be found in R packages, and all are spatial or spatio-temporal in nature. I have supplied a description and reference for each dataset and these are available under a Creative Commons (CC) license.  Hope it's of use.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Zammit Mangion, Statistical Computing Scientist,
Centre for Environmental Informatics, National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia (NIASRA), School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics,
University of Wollongong NSW 2522,
Australia Office telephone:
Within Australia... (02) 4221 5112
International... +61 2 4221 5112