[R-sig-Geo] sarprobit question

VIRGILIO GOMEZ RUBIO Virgilio.Gomez at uclm.es
Fri Apr 22 13:13:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Thank you very much for your answer. Effectively, your observation is correct, after I drop a column the command works.

Please, note that dropping the column will give you a 102x102 but, as Obi-Wan Kenobi would say, "this is not the matrix you are looking for”. :) What I mean is that you probably will get a wrong adjacency matrix. :)

> I will take a look at the commands to understand why is creating this W=103x103 matrix. Do you have some suggestions?

If you provide a reproducible example (i.e., code plus data) I could look into it. Feel free to contact me off list.

Best,

Virgilio