[R-sig-Geo] Links to Zika virus paper

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Thu Apr 21 14:12:17 CEST 2016

I will try to handle any other replies off-list to keep the list
on-topic, but wanted to reinforce my opine on this topic. My co-author
& I believed so strongly in the need to ensure R & R package author
work was properly acknowledged that we managed to get Wiley to allow 2
pages of package citations in our book, Data-Driven Security.
Virtually everything (with a small fraction of exceptions) I produce
in my cybersecurity research  is owed to a cadre of coders &|
scientists who have contributed R packages to make it possible. #ty.
Y'all rock ;-)