[R-sig-Geo] Links to Zika virus paper

boB Rudis bob at rudis.net
Thu Apr 21 13:29:40 CEST 2016

Agreed it was great to see "Each of the 300 individual models was
fitted using the gbm.step subroutine in the dismo package in the R
statistical programming environment (Elith et al. 2008)" in there and
also agreed that the following should have made it into the citations
(assuming only library(dismo) was done which is a terrible assumption
:-). Many thanks to Roger, Edzer (et al) as well. Critial,
foundational work which made this paper possible.

@Manual{R-base,
  title = {R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing},
  author = {{R Core Team}},
  organization = {R Foundation for Statistical Computing},
  address = {Vienna, Austria},
  year = {2016},
  url = {https://www.R-project.org/},
}
@Manual{R-dismo,
  title = {dismo: Species Distribution Modeling},
  author = {Robert J. Hijmans and Steven Phillips and John Leathwick
and Jane Elith},
  year = {2015},
  note = {R package version 1.0-12},
  url = {https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=dismo},
}
@Manual{R-raster,
  title = {raster: Geographic Data Analysis and Modeling},
  author = {Robert J. Hijmans},
  year = {2015},
  note = {R package version 2.5-2},
  url = {https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=raster},
}
@Manual{R-sp,
  title = {sp: Classes and Methods for Spatial Data},
  author = {Edzer Pebesma and Roger Bivand},
  year = {2015},
  note = {R package version 1.2-1},
  url = {https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=sp},
}