[R-sig-Geo] Questions about spatio-temporal modelling

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Mon Apr 18 08:49:01 CEST 2016

Dear Luca,

Have a look at Blangiarde & Cameletti (2015) Spatial and
Spatio-temporal Bayesian Models with R - INLA ISBN: 978-1-118-32655-8
They describe how you can tackle this problem with mixed models with
correlated random effects.

Best regards,
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey