[R-sig-Geo] problem with rasterToPolygons x worldclim

Karla Shikev karlashikev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:45:36 CEST 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the tips. I tried the help for rasterToPolygons, but none of the
options (e.g. dissolve=TRUE) made any difference. I tried gPolygonize and
it worked, except for (as you predicted), if the edges meet the raster
extents - but that definitely was an advance!

I really appreciate your help and if you just point the way I can try to go
after what needs to be done, but right now I´m stumped.

best, Karla.