[R-sig-Geo] No installations match error from gdalwarp (gdalUtils)

Jorge de Jesus jorge.jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:40:24 CEST 2015

Hi to all

I am posting a problem concerning gdalUtils amd a gdalwarp. I dont tend to
use R so even basic help/explanation maybe be requires

I have made a new install based on gdal2.0.0
> library(rgdal)
rgdal: version: 1.0-7, (SVN revision 559)
 Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
 Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 2.0.0, released 2015/06/14
 Path to GDAL shared files: /usr/local/share/gdal
 Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.9.1, 04 March 2015, [PJ_VERSION: 491]
 Path to PROJ.4 shared files: (autodetected)
 Linking to sp version: 1.1-1

Loding gdalUtils is not a problem
getOption("gdalUtils_gdalPath")

http://pastebin.com/DJCMxaci

> gdal_chooseInstallation()
[1] 1

*Problem:*
When I try gdalwarp with/without arguments I always get:
> gdalwarp()
Error in gdal_chooseInstallation(hasDrivers = of) :
  No installations match.

I also tried the following:
> gdal_chooseInstallation(hasDrivers=c("VRT"))
Error in gdal_chooseInstallation(hasDrivers = c("VRT")) :
  No installations match.

>From the getOptions above I can see that my installation supports VRT

So, any suggestions or comments

THank you in advance