[R-sig-Geo] How to extract a table of range, psill and nugget from multiple plotted variogram

Uzzal uzzal at gist.ac.kr
Thu Sep 3 17:28:08 CEST 2015

Hello, I have a csv file named "seoul1to7" contains hourly pm10 concentration for around 105 sites collected for 7 days. Please download from here  By using this dataset, I have plotted variogram for every hour of 7 days (total 161 variogram) using automap package in R. From every variogram, I can see that the range, sill and nugget value is written on the variogram plot. But I want to extract all the psill,range and nugget value in a table for every individual variogram (hour). Is it possible in R?   [Actually, in future I want to make some graph using those range, sill and nugget to compare the changes]. I wrote the following code to plot 161 variogram : library(sp)
library(gstat)
library(rgdal)
library(automap)
library(latticeExtra)
library(ggplot2)seoul1to7hoursvars..
vars[[161]] If you have any further query please let me know. Thanks in advance. Orpheus