[R-sig-Geo] inquiry

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue Sep 1 23:17:14 CEST 2015

The script on that page does not match the data in the .zip file on the
same page, and is pretty much outdated (e.g., sp::overlay was deprecated
long ago, and later removed).

Attached is a script that at least works with the data in the .zip, and
with current state of R spatial packages. Tom Hengl would have to
confirm that everything is still in line with what he had originally in
mind.