[R-sig-Geo] Divide Voronoi cell using azimuth in R

Zhang Jiaqiang zhangjiaqiang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:44:21 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am totally a newbie to geo and I have an exact same question with the
question on stackoverflow: Divide Voronoi cell using azimuth in R
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25485322/divide-voronoi-cell-using-azimuth-in-r>

Which is: given some nodes with lat/lon, with help of the deldir, I can
easily get the N voronoi cells. But I need to divide each one based on
three given azimuth values, i.e., divide each polygon into three polygons
and show 3*N polygons on the map/plot.
The answer on stackoverflow gives a general idea, I read several times but
still not sure where to start.

I would be highly appreciated if someone can give me some suggestions on
that.

Best regards
wushuzh