[R-sig-Geo] Raster multi-band time series analysis

Loïc Dutrieux loic.dutrieux at wur.nl
Fri Oct 23 14:58:56 CEST 2015

Hi Victor,

As far as I know there isn't anything yet for dealing with raster that
have more than 3 dimensions in R. The raster package actually has a 4D
class (raterQuad I think) though, but it does not have any methods yet,
so it won't help you much, unless you want to develop the methods yourself.

The way I would go about this is by building a temporal rasterBrick for
each of your spectral band and write a smart function to be passed to
raster::overlay.

Cheers,
Loïc