[R-sig-Geo] sp and adehabitatHR: combine UDs

Mathieu Basille basille.web at ase-research.org
Thu Oct 15 19:44:15 CEST 2015

Well, if you want to combine several maps in one SpatialPixelsDataFrame,
there's really no other way than having the same grid for all individuals.
70 km in one dimension is only an issue if your grid has a cell size of a
few meters! If you keep it reasonable (say >= 100 m), that shouldn't be an
issue for processing time (which is a direct function of the resolution of
the grid, not the geographic size itself).

Mathieu.