[R-sig-Geo] Spatial prediction map using raster format dataset

Eelke Folmer e.o.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:19:16 CEST 2015

Omar,
I think that the following document will be of help:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/dismo/vignettes/sdm.pdf
It is a gentle and practical introduction to raster: both data handling
and regression. It is about species distribution modeling but the
principles apply to your question too, I think.
Eelke