[R-sig-Geo] Zip Code Data

Jay Verstreater jay.verstreater at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 02:00:18 CEST 2015

I'm trying to see if there is more significance in a cluster of zip codes vs single zip codes based on a mileage rate (linehaul charge). Looking to figure out directionality in pricing/rate structures. As of right now I only know how to do a model on zip codes. I want to see if grouping/clustering zip codes in regions across the US would have more of an impact on the rates.

Thanks,

Jay Verstreater
217-556-8100