[R-sig-Geo] Spatial Durbin Model with regimes in a cross section framework

Loredana Mirra loredana.mirra at uniroma2.it
Thu Oct 1 12:56:17 CEST 2015

I am writing to ask you a suggestion about the availability of a R routine
or piece of program for the purposes of my empirical analysis. I should
revise my paper using a Spatial Durbin model. This was recommended in order
to mitigate a problem due to the possible presence of unobserved factors.

Unfortunately data do not permit to perform a panel but a cross section
analysis. I do not have troubles to perform a Spatial Durbin Model on the
entire sample, but I need to study the presence of Spatial Regimes. The
problem is that I cannot find a program, in a cross sections framework. Do
you know if there is a program available in R to perform this analysis?

Best regards

Loredana Mirra

Dott.ssa  Loredana Mirra

Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”

Dipartimento di Economia Diritto e Istituzioni

Via Columbia, 2

00133 Roma

Italia

tel. +390672595725