[R-sig-Geo] Attn RSAGA Users - New Version and User Survey

Donovan Bangs debangs at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 10 15:19:27 CET 2015

Apologies for cross-posting.

Attention RSAGA users: RSAGA version 0.94-4, compatible up to SAGA 2.2.2 is
now available on CRAN and Github:

https://github.com/debangs/RSAGA/

Please find below a link to a (very short) survey about your RSAGA
experience. To keep your R code working with earlier versions of SAGA-GIS,
we attempt to keep RSAGA functional with as many SAGA versions as practical.
We are interested in hearing from you which versions you use, and any
comments about your experience with RSAGA.

http://doodle.com/poll/tqwdfigxg8awkke6

Thanks and cheers,

Donovan Bangs