[R-sig-Geo] Regional count data age standardisation

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sun May 24 14:39:52 CEST 2015

This sounds fairly easy (?sum, ?summary? etc) , perhaps too easy.

I think we need some idea of the format of your data and what actual summary stats you need.

We also, need some idea of what the substantive question is, and perhaps tins such as whether or not a region needs to be weighted and so on.

Please have a look at these links for some suggestions on how to frame a question for the R-Help list. In particular read about dput(). http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

This is the most acceptable way to supply example data to the list.  If your data set is too large to post, a representative sample is fine.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada