[R-sig-Geo] Interactive maps

Antonio Serrano aasdelat at aim.com
Mon May 4 14:41:30 CEST 2015

 Hi:

   Thank you Barry. Your solution is adequate for my problem.

   My map is divided in rectangles which sides are measured in degrees (longitude and latitude), not km. Each rectangle (and not each pixel) is associated with more information that has to be located, porcessed and presented to the user when he clicks in a rectangle.

   I will try it.

Thank you very much.

Antonio Serrano
aasdelat at aim.com