[R-sig-Geo] Problem giving points back to original location in raster in R

Doan Thanh Thuy doanthanhthuy209 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:14:06 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am doing Latin Hypercube Sampling (LHS) in R to find the best location to
sample new soil data points. Firstly, I have 5 raster maps of NDVI, Slope,
TWI, Altitude, Geology which were then imported in R. All those data were
collected into a data frame in R to be the input of LHS. The results of LHS
will be the list of points at which I should take soil sample.
However, the problem is that I don't know how to put those resultant points
back to the raster map. Can anyone help me with this kind of stupid
question please? I am at the very early stage in R :)
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Thuy

Doan Thanh Thuy
Department of Land Information System
Faculty of Land Management
Vietnam national University of Agriculture
Mobile: +841689686205
Email: doanthanhthuy209 at gmail.com, ThanhThuy.Doan at UGent.be