[R-sig-Geo] Maximizing likelihood function

Baldwin, Jim -FS jbaldwin at fs.fed.us
Tue Mar 24 22:24:29 CET 2015

It sounds like the function .negloglik.boxcox is being fed some parameters it doesn't like (and possibly it doesn't like the starting values). Possibly attempting to divide by zero.   So I would first check .negloglik.boxcox with the starting values to see if something other than infinity comes out.

Jim