[R-sig-Geo] Plotting box plots boxplots

Joshua Onyango jaonyango at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 17:35:57 CEST 2015

Hello
I am trying to plot some box plots in ggplot2 for disease cases against a risk factor where this should appear in 8 coded regions. However when I try run this in R I keep getting this error message: ggplot2 doesn't know how to deal with data of class Spatial Points Data Frame.

 Here is the script:
qplot(factor(Region.Coding), Cases2012, data=orf, geom_poin=c("boxplot", "jitter"),      main="2012 Cases by Nettles and Regions",fill=factor(Nettles),      xlab="Regions", ylab="Number of cases")
Any help will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Josh