[R-sig-Geo] STIDF - endTime, STI -> Track

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:45:46 CEST 2015

What I actually ended up doing was using spDistsN1 as commented in your
code for use with sp-1.1-1 for the
distances, and copied wholesale your directions_ll function and padded it
with a trailing 0.0 as directions_ll
returns N-1.

In looking at head(trackObj at connections) I note an absence of row.names()
in @connections that one might find useful for tests between @connections
and the STIDF data using match. Could I suggest this as an enhancement to
Track?

Cheers,

Chris