[R-sig-Geo] Problem in geoR

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at c3sl.ufpr.br
Mon Jul 6 17:09:04 CEST 2015

You example runs fine here for me with the following commands

require(geoR)
data(elevation)
plot(variog(elevation, uvec = seq(0, 5, by = 0.5)), type = "b")

Check your package version and posibly masked objects

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratorio de Estatistica e Geoinformacao)
Universidade Federal do Parana
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990
Curitiba, PR  -  Brasil