[R-sig-Geo] query on geoR

Ahmadou Dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:31:47 CET 2015

You can have a look at the geoRglm package.
The vignette is a good starting point:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/geoRglm/vignettes/geoRglmintro.pdf

Cheers,

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:40 PM, <carolina.lang at ifop.cl> wrote:

> Hello everybody!!
> I just have a question and i hope anyone can help me, if I have a
> dicotomic variable, presence/absence of some resource: for example
> distribution of fishes. Can I analyse with geostatistical method this
> variable in geoR, more specific is has been defined the binomial
> distribution in this package and allow me to model this kind of data???
>
> Cheers, Carolina

Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)
PhD candidate in Climate change economics
Faculty of economics and managment - Cheikh Anta Diop University
West African Science Service Center on Climate Change and Adaptated Land
Use (WASCAL)
Center for Development Research (ZEF) - University of Bonn
email : ahmadou.dicko at ucad.edu.sn
twitter : @dickoah
github : github/dickoa <https://github.com/dickoa>
tel : +221 33 827 55 16