[R-sig-Geo] query about geoR package

carolina.lang at ifop.cl carolina.lang at ifop.cl
Wed Jan 28 14:38:44 CET 2015

Hello everybody!!
I just have a question and i hope anyone can help me, if I have a dicotomic variable, presence/absence of some resource: for example distribution of fishes. Can I analyse with geostatistical method this variable in geoR, more specific is has been defined the binomial distribution in this package and allow me to model this kind of data???
Cheers, Carolina

Certificación ISO 9001/2008: Sistema de Datos Bio-Pesqueros ( Arica, Iquique, Coquimbo, Valparaíso, San Antonio, Talcahuano y Calbuco, pesquerías industriales y artesanales)