[R-sig-Geo] gIntersection - Input geom 0 is invalid

Milan Cisty milan.cisty at stuba.sk
Sun Jan 25 13:55:02 CET 2015

Thanks Lyndon, but in my case it did not help. I find simple solution suitable
in my case here:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/93096/how-to-perform-a-true-gis-clip-of-polygons-layer-using-a-polygon-layer-in-r
originally I had:
podnyDruh=gIntersection(textura, zavlahaJTSK)
which produce error, but when I run it this way, it run OK:
podnyDruh=gIntersection(textura, zavlahaJTSK, byid=TRUE)