[R-sig-Geo] still having problems installing rgdal on osx mavericks

Cyrus Mohammadian cmohamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:45:40 CET 2015

Hey Everyone,

I’m having problems installing and loading rgal on mavericks. I know there is a lot written on the net about it but I have not been able to successfully install the package. I downloaded the .tgz file and I installed the package from source but every time I attempt to load the library my R workspace crashes. Any help would be fantastic. If upgrading to Yosemite solves the problem I’m willing to upgrade but only if I can be sure. Thanks everyone!

Best,

Cyrus Mohammadian