[R-sig-Geo] gDistance problem on RHEL 6 64-bit

Hollister, Jeff Hollister.Jeff at epa.gov
Fri Feb 6 19:17:21 CET 2015

Roger (and List),

I think I am giving up on this one.

make check failed with:
lt-XMLTester: ../../../source/headers/geos/geom/GeometryFilter.h:61: virtual void geos::geom::GeometryFilter::filter_ro(const geos::geom::Geometry*): Assertion `0' failed.
./testrunner: line 1:  2094 Aborted                 (core dumped) ./XMLTester -v ./testLeaksBig.xml ./hexwkb.xml ./test.xml ./linemerge.xml ./TestInteriorPoint.xml ./TestCentroid.xml .
FAIL: testrunner

I even tried various versions of GEOS (3.3.9, 3.1.1) with the same result on make check.

I am thinking it is something specific to this machine.  I have other machines available that work fine so will use those instead.  If I do eventually track down what was causing the problem I will provide an update.

Thanks again!

Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey W. Hollister
Research Ecologist