[R-sig-Geo] Prepping data for FlexScan

Simone Mordue (PGR) s.m.mordue at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Dec 29 12:56:09 CET 2015

Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Simone Mordue MSc.
Ph.D. student

BCES Modelling Group, Newcastle University
Telephone: 07840524435 l Email: s.m.mordue at ncl.ac.uk<mailto:s.m.mordue at ncl.ac.uk>
Research: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Simone Mordue l Twitter: @SimoneMordue
Address: School of Biology, Ridley Building 2, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE1 7RU

On 29 Dec 2015, at 11:42, Paul Lantos <paul.lantos at duke.edu<mailto:paul.lantos at duke.edu>> wrote:

Here is the link to the user manual; there is an image of the matrix definition file on page 9.

https://sites.google.com/site/flexscansoftware/download_e/FleXScan%20User%20Guide_e31.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Martin Kulldorff is on at least one of the publications with the Japanese group that designed FlexScan, which is a sign in its favor. He's never incorporated it into SatScan, however.

Paul